Rotogrip is the ultimate rapid deployment tire chain system. It is as close to an automatic snow chain system as you could install. It is designed for commercial vehicles. It physically is mounted to the chassis and when slick road conditions are encountered, the driver simply flips a switch and the rotogrip will swing into position blanketing the slick road with a carpet of chain.
Rotogrip is perfect for haulers, fire engines, paramedics, ambulances, buses, hazardous loads and more.
As Tire Chain Dealer is an internet reseller for tire chains, we are not equipped to sell and install the Rotogrip. If you are interested in getting more information on the Rotogrip, please call one of the sales reps from RUD Chain.
Tell them that Tire Chain Dealer sent you.
4 Easy Steps for Finding the Right Chain
- Check your owners manual.
- Locate your tire size.
- Find your tire size on the Search by Tire Size page.
- Assess your options.
- Lowest Priced Chains Available – PL Series
- Speed Limit with Tire Chains is 30 MPH
- Olympia Sprints
- Grip 4×4, Auto Trac and Alpine Tire Chains Comparison
- Tire Chain Comparison – RUD Grip 4×4 and Laclede Alpine Sport Tire Chains
- RUD Centrax – What’s in the Box
- Walk and Work with Confidence & Safety
- RUD Super Greifsteg Tire Chains