One of the great things about buying RUD brand tire chains is that RUD
has invested a lot of energy into making installation simple. The Easy-2-Go
is the perfect example of their end results. Watch this video for
Installation Video - Rud Easy to Go
Arrange the chain neatly in front of the wheel. And leading with the colored end of the hoop, pass it around behind the wheel. Grasp both ends of the hoop and pull them upwards on the side of the tire. Join the ends of the hoop and push the hoop over the tire tread toward the back. Now connect the colored eyelets on the side chain into the hooks. When the two tension hooks are being connected together, the easy fitting is finished. Now, just drive off. The patented permanent tensioning device eliminates the need for retensioning.
If you have questions, please ask at our Ask Us page.
If you have used the RUD Easy2Go chains, please give feedback at RUD Easy2Go Reviews.
4 Easy Steps for Finding the Right Chain
- Check your owners manual.
- Locate your tire size.
- Find your tire size on the Search by Tire Size page.
- Assess your options.
- Lowest Priced Chains Available – PL Series
- Speed Limit with Tire Chains is 30 MPH
- Olympia Sprints
- Grip 4×4, Auto Trac and Alpine Tire Chains Comparison
- Tire Chain Comparison – RUD Grip 4×4 and Laclede Alpine Sport Tire Chains
- RUD Centrax – What’s in the Box
- Walk and Work with Confidence & Safety
- RUD Super Greifsteg Tire Chains